[IP] Snow WHite

>>I've never even considered opening it.  Does it
trash your system, or is it some kind of moronic
marketing scheme?<<

I repeat DO NOT open it. And kill it from your spam file, then delete it
permanently. BTW I got it before I signed onto this site, otherwise I'd be
thinking it was this site . . . . and I have Cable. It seems like I've
gotten more viruses since cable. A great and regularly updated anti-virus is
your only nearly-sure thing