[IP] Snow white virus

> This is the only place that I have heard of others getting this e-mail.
> All my friends and co-workers haven't received anything.

I have received this snow white virus email at another address that I use,
one that IP does not "know" about!  I have not received the virus at this
address, which is used for my IP emails!

TRUST ME, you DO NOT want to get this.  It is rampant around these parts --
the first time it came through to us my daughter didn't know and opened
it -- ugh we had to replace our hard drive in the end . . . . have seen it
at least a dozen more times but kill it immediately. DO NOT ever open it.
Trust me, it hurt!!