[IP] replacing vomitus reply

The best thing to do when vomiting, as my doctor has told me, is give the
lemon lime flavored Gatorade, I hope you have it in Canada? It will keep
the liposites or something she needs in her, even if she does re-vomit it
up. It does have a small amount of CHO, so if her bg is low, it will help
there too. But don't give her the RED,. its really not as pretty when it
comes back up!
Best of luck to you both,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
Correct. Docs dont like red things b/c they can be confused with blood so
my first order for a patient about to eat after a long coma is "feed green
jello" not a flavor just nothing in the body looks like that BTW its rich
in electrolytes not liposites, (sodium, potaSSIUUM, GLUCOSE AND CARBONATES)
it replaces salt loss from vomitting and diarrhea. If you dont have any,
use 7 up or ginger ale)  regards to all of you in nova scotia Spot
A Bender, M. D.