[IP] Re: 20 units alarm

We change it when it starts alarming at 20u because otherwise her
bg starts to climb and/or the pump will not stop alarming. Guess
there isn't enough pressure anymore to push out the insulin.

I always fill the cartridges *full* (and a tiny bit over), so
it's not like they are underfilled.

Kim said:
Hi, everyone I need to know should you change your insulin
cartridge when the 20 unit alarm goes off or wait until it's
almost empty?

little guy due 3/10/01