[IP] Butterfly is almost airborne again....thanks so much IPers

Hey Everybody,

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas and support sent our way for Erica.  I now
have a lot of wonderful vomiting tips I can put on my tips and hints
page...whenever Tripod gets the logon problem fixed <g>

Erica has not had any solid food yet but is feeling better. Poor little thing
was really miserable yesterday.  It is something when a 12 year old wants you
to read them a story!  She wanted company and a diversion as well.  There are
a lot of good stories in the book she got from the library!  I so enjoyed
reading them to her.  Whenever I would pause, her eyes would open as if she
were afraid I would leave :)  I am soooo glad that my children seldom get

Again, my heartfelt thanks for all your suggestions and support.
Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly