Re: [IP] Anyone else dealing with Type 1 and Celiac in a child?

My daughter was dx'd with diabetes in November and celiac in December, so I'm
still new at this game.  I wasn't sure from your post if your son has already
gotten diagnosed with CD or you're just suspecting it . . . Anyways, I've
done lots of research on line in the last month and will be happy to share --
just let me know what you want to know . . .