[IP] Re: Taping before inserting

I posted a couple of weeks ago about site problems.  Been having good success
with the H/V mix but still get irritation along the infusion tube after 36-48
hours.  I want to try taping before I insert the sils (I'm currently trialing
Polyskin and Tegaderm to make sure I don't respond to either).  I'm using
Bard with the sils.

If I tape, I assume I apply Bard first.  Then do I apply Bard again to the
Polyskin or Tegaderm to help with sticking?  Will I need to do any top-taping
to keep the sils in?  Appreciate any help from the "experts."  Thanks  Jill T
Peaks Island Maine