[IP] Re: Snow White

I have received this multiple times, and have it
just sent to my spam folder.  It seems like my
spam folder is filling quicker lately and it may
give me justification to switch to a cable
modem.  I would think that the perpetrator could
be tracked down fairly easily.  Someone could
have signed on to appropriate all of the
addresses (2,800?), as they often do on
newsgroup lists, and either use or sell them.
Is there any way to guard against that?

I've never even considered opening it.  Does it
trash your system, or is it some kind of moronic
marketing scheme?
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Certified allexperts.com expert -
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it
kills all its pupils
 - H.Berlioz