[IP] Log Books/Pumpers Diary

Hi Moira,

     My name is Tracy and my 3 year old daughter is pumping and our team has
made up a diary for pumpers that works excellent.  How old is Lauren?  Our
team has a doctor that is pumping and she runs the diabetes camp in our area.
 So if you are interested, I can send you one snail mail and then just make a
copy for every month.  I add stickers all around it to make it more
"pleasurable to look at".  Natalie enjoys picking out the stickers.  We just
made up February's with lots of Valentines stickers.  One mistake on it is,
they forgot to add the 29th day of the  month.  So I just add it at the
bottom.  There is a place for basal and bolus rates and of course your
child's age and phone numbers for your team or doctor.  Let me know.  By the
way, are you using MiniMed?  I have an awesome story to tell you about that
wonderful company.  Oh BTW -Natalie has been pumping 11 months now.  She just
turned 3 in December.  I can also connect you with other moms of kids on the
pump too, if you are interested.  We kind of like to stick together, no pun

Lord Bless you,Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two beautiful girls
Amy 13
Natalie 3  -
May today be the day they find a cure for diabetes.
Jer. 29:11