[IP] Anyone else dealing with Type 1 and Celiac in a child?

Hi again! Charisma here.  I was on the list about a year back when we were
trying to get, and first starting the pump for my then 6 year old.

Well, now Paddy seems to have Celiac disease.  I would appreciate ANY help
at all in this area.  Specifically, I cannot find decent medical care, and
the available appointments are MONTHS out!

Please respond with a SPECIFIC subject line.  As you may recall I have
problems with my vision and having to do lots of reading on the computer is
difficult for me.  You may also contact me offlist at email @ redacted

Thank You All!  Good to see familiar names again in the digest!
Charisma :)