Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be a CHAT tonight in the ANYTIME ROOM at
9:00 p.m. Eastern Time.  One subject i would llike to talk about is schools
and diabetics. I have a feeling that when my nephew goes on the pump we will
have trouble with the school that he attends, there is already a problem or
two with them now. So i f you have any helpful info. please join us in chat
tonight and give us a few pointers to try. Thanks. To get to chat go to the
IP Main page and click on chat, put in your e-mail address that yo signed up
with and the password "pumper" and click on go..

glenn marks and The Terminator