[IP] 24-48 hour urine collection

My endo sent me for one of these a few months ago as I began filling the
bottle at bed time I noticed the bottle and floor were wet. Only no
Janitor. So, I called myself and mopped the floor. NBD, its only urine not
toxic waste. Looking at the bottle i noticed that the bottle had a seam
which was open. Then I started to worry. it was for creatinine clearance
and had hydrochloric acid in the bottle. looking in the trunk of my car
where the bottle had been riding i noted the fuzz in the trunk was bald in
a few spots. I was not happy. I put some soda bicarb on the bald spots and
they fizzed like fizzies in a glass of water. Satisfied that I neutralized
all the acid I thought the next buyer of the car will probably wonder how
the holes developed in the trunk bottom. I was happy that I didn't get any
on my own hardware or clothing. Started again and stuff like you be careful
if it is CC that acid burns Spot And Christine
A Bender, M. D.