[IP] Re: Fast take Strips

>Anybody having difficulties getting your prescription for Fast Take strips
>refilled?  I use a large mail order service called Merck-Medco and they
>couldn't fill my script because they were out of stock.  Said they didn't
>know when they would have any to ship.

We get Shane's at the local Walgreens, but when we went in early Jan
they were out. Said they were expecting a shipment the next day. They
called us the next day and said they are on backorder and it will be at
least a couple of weeks before they expect to receive any. Shane has
enough strips to last maybe a week so I guess we should start checking
all the other local pharmacies...