[IP] Nausea, vomitting, and diabetes

Liz's endo suggests that we keep Emetrol on hand (it's an OTC that can be
purchased at your drugstore) for times when she has the stomache "flu". This
past summer she had oral surgery and because of the meds, couldn't keep a
thing down. Unfortunately the Emetrol came up with everything else and her
doc had to phone in a prescription for Tigan, which is a suppository to
control nausea....it worked like magic! (Liz wasn't thrilled that I had to
stick it up her rear-end, but she was sick of being sick.) Everything stayed
down after that.

Linda V.