Re: [IP] Snow White Virus

>Since so many of us received it. It is possible that someone on the list is
>infected and the virus is sending itself to those in the address book ofthe
>victim. I hate to think anyone on the list is so malicious that they did it
>on their own.>>Susan M.

This email is sent without the user's knowledge by the virus.  If the
attached file is run it changes some files on the user's computer which
causes the virus to automatically send the email to other people listed in
the user's address book.  The user has no idea this is happening unless
he/she is warned of the virus.  So, anyone who has gotten this email, and
opened the attached file, you need to take steps to clean the virus out of
your system.  Virus software such as McAfee or Norton can help you do this.