Re: [IP] Snow White - W95.Hybris.gen

> >snip<
> >Since so many of us received it. It is possible that someone on the
> >list is infected and the virus is sending itself to those in the
> >address book of
> the
> >victim. I hate to think anyone on the list is so malicious that they
> >did it on their own.

Though the originator of this virus was malicious, anyone infected
by it does not become malicious through their own free will.
> This is the only  place that I have heard  of others getting this
> e-mail. All my friends and co-workers haven't received anything.

I am on several other mail lists and the members there have
mentioned receiving this.  SARC reports this virus as having a
"High" distribution.  Read the details of this bug at the site