[IP] Re: 24 turned 48

I was thinking, "When it rains, it puddles!" :) Dauna, hope your
test is all right and you don't have to do it again. Hope your bg
went up too. What a day you had, poor thing! Hope dh got over it!

And wombn...hat's off to you. I hate dealing with the "messes"
around here, much less someone else's. Gag! :)

wombn said (bottom) to Dauna's note:
> Funny thing happened when I took in my 24hr urine today.  It never made it
> past the elevator! The bag broke and when the bag broke the container also
> broke. Left a BIG puddle right in front of the elevator. If that wasnt bad

*giggle*!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know I shouldn't laugh, but you DID call
it a "funny thing"!

little guy due 3/10/01