[IP] Re: Poor Erica

My son, Paul, reacts to virus, stomach flu exactly as you describe. Colds
either send him high or have little affect. Viruses make him go low, low, low.

Fortunately, like Erica, he has only had a few viruses in the five years
we've been dealing with diabetes. He has not had once since going on the pump
in July so it'll be interesting to see how we handle it when it happens. When
he was on MDI, we reduced his insulin to practically nothing until the bug

Good luck. Let us know how Erica -- and you -- do!

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 7 and pumping since July 12