Re: [IP] Log books

  Josh is on the Dis H-Tron and we absolutely LOVE Dis' log books.  They have
all the room you need to record everything, they are set up in a 24 hour day
with spots for BGs, Basals Bolus, Carbs, Keytones, and then a whole area for
notes  I REALLY love them and Dis sends them out to you for free.  If you
called Dis 1-800-280-7801 and just told them that you think their Log Books
are the best and you need some more I'm pretty sure they will send them out.
You shouldn't have to mention the fact that ou have the MM pump!!!  It might
be worth a try.

  Also, if you want to first I would be glad to send you one to try it first
to see how you like it, then you can go from there.  email me personally with
your address and I will send you one!

mom to Joshua