Re: [IP] Poor Erica :( Am I setting her up for Ketones?

  You can also try a little sugar water at room temperature.  Too cold will
upset her system but not warm.  Just put regular sugar in, stir and have her
sip on it.  Always helps to take the place of not having 'sugared' drinks in
the house.  I'm not surprised to hear that sucking on the sucker makes her
vomit.  IT may be TOO sweet.  Try the sugar water, ROOM TEMPERATURE.

mom to Joshua