[IP] medical alert ID

Lots of room for engraving on the back too.>>

I had Cory's first name engraved on the back.  I've always heard that you are
to "talk" to the person in a coma or serious accident and call them by name.
Just thought this could make a difference. Although children are always with
adults there is the possiblity of the adult also being so seriously injured
in an accident that they cannot respond with information.
Overly cautious Susan