Re: [IP] Log books

>Lauren got her pump in the mail today. She is so very excited. The video was
>excellent; really explained all the things I was nervous about. But I'm
>wondering: I thought some kind of more detailed log book would come with the
>pump. now we use the log books you get with One Touch Profile and Dex, but I
>thought I saw someone with one that was just for pumping, with room to
>record more information. Does anyone know about them? I suppose I could call
>Minimed but you guys are so knowledgeable . . .

I made my own based on the enclosed samples with teh pump.  I added the
extras needed for starting on the pump and a site map for the abdomen to
track site changes etc.

This is an excel spreadsheet and I can send you a copy if you wish.  Two
days' records are printed on one page.  You will need the extra comment
space for the first months on the pump!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  43% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!