[IP] Re: More signs you're testing your bgs too often....

How often is he testing? Shannon tests about 6 times a day,
sometimes more, sometimes less.
How coincidental...WE have the best endo in the world too! ;)

Sylvia said:
My son's endo, who happens to be THE BEST ENDO IN THE WORLD...has
told me that he thinks we are testing too much too.

little guy due 3/10/01