[IP] Log books

Lauren got her pump in the mail today. She is so very excited. The video was
excellent; really explained all the things I was nervous about. But I'm
wondering: I thought some kind of more detailed log book would come with the
pump. now we use the log books you get with One Touch Profile and Dex, but I
thought I saw someone with one that was just for pumping, with room to
record more information. Does anyone know about them? I suppose I could call
Minimed but you guys are so knowledgeable . . .

Mom of Lauren, who will be pumping in six days