[IP] chromium & linoleic acid

Subject: [IP] Re: chromium or CLA
I was just wondering if anyone is taking chromium or conjugated linoleic
acid (CLA) and whether they noticed any changes in their insulin
sensitivity after taking it.
Have taken chromium piccolinate and saw only a minimal decrease in my need
for insulin ehich is only a .5 units per gram of carb.
Gamma Linoleic acid should be taken by all type 1 diabetics since it is
essential for nerve protection and cannot be synthesized without the
presence of insulin.  especially the gla from evening primrose oil, Spot .
A Bender, M. D.