[IP] To Sylvia re: Seattle endocrinolgists

Hi Sylvia,

Did I read yesterday that you are in a Seattle suburb?  Do you see Dr.
Mahoney at Children's Hospital, Seattle, by any chance?  We moved back to
northern California 1n 97 from Auburn, WA, where we lived for three years.
My sixteen year-old-son (twelve at that time) was diagnosed while we were
in the process of moving, and spent three days in Children's Seattle under
Dr. Mahoney's care.  He's fantastic.

Diane :-)