[IP] Re: Digest #XXX OR Subject line in e-mails

>> Ok, this is a pet peeve of mine.  Would everyone PLEASE put a subject line
in their emails to the IP list?  <snip> we have a few people who regularly
post without putting a SUBJECT in their emails.  Also, the subject can be
usefull if you ever go and try to find something in the email archives.
 So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put a subject line in your emails.>>

This is exactly what I tried to say a few days ago and it doesn't seem to have
changed. Even when replying to a post that reads: Re: Digest #XXX you can
leave the number, but PLEASE put in the subject line a CLUE to what the post
is about.  I relize misteaks hapen, but this is tooooooooooooo regular with
some. I too get the digest and can't recall (Hillary Syndrome) what 40k's
worth of messages were about to refer back to. Jan (~_^)