Re: [IP]Snow White Virus Information

This has been going around now for about a month or so... Everyone, please
keep your Virus Software updated on a regular basis.  My McAfee wouldn't
even let me touch this attachment (I wouldn't have opened it in any case, I
never open anything from anyone I'm not sure of, and even then, I scan it
first).   The Virus updates are important, a lot of Virus Software update
automatically but some of the older versions do not.  New viruses come out
on a daily basis and if your software is not updated, it might not catch a
new one.