Re: [IP] Off topic/Virus

It could well be. I have recieved this three times from an addressee known as
"HaHaHa"  No isp or domain name, just the hahaha.

I have selected to block this sender and have gone to my message rules and
elected to have any subject about 'snow white and the seven dwarves' to be
automatically deleted before they even get to my inbox.

Some people have nothing better to do with their godforsaken lives.
Jenny Sutherland
  I was "blessed" to receive a copy . . . fortunately, CDC's email servers
  detected a virus in it and deleted the attachment before it was delivered.
  I didn't open it, but the sending address looked to me like it came from a
  porn site.

  Jim Handsfield