[IP]Snow White Virus Information

Hi guys,
Last night I received an email titled "Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The
REAL story!" from email @ redacted  Luckily, I knew this was a virus and
didn't open it, as it is a very nasty one at that.  The attachment was
called dwarf4you.exe.  I am writing because I must have gotten this from
you, or from one of your mailing lists that someone saved my address.  No
one else at the company received this email so I know it wasn't passed from

If you receive this email please discard right away, and if you were the one
who accidentally opened it and had it sent to your mailing list, please warn
them about what could happen if they open it.

For more information on this virus goto: