RE: [IP] Subject lines in email

I agree. Belonging to 4 different list groups the emails per day runs into
the hundreds so I have rules written that scan emails that come in for
certain words in the heading. One of those rules looks for [IP] in the
subject and when found sends it to the IP folder. I can than at my leisure
look through the headings to see which Pumper email subjects are important
to me. When the subject is blank it gets deleted. I know that sometimes I
probably miss some good information this way but I don't want to read each
and every email that comes in either.

* Would everyone PLEASE put a subject line in their emails to the IP list?

Pete, father of Lucas, Pumping since 12/21/1999.