Re: [IP] Michigan - Engler Signs Bill

Wanna come to california??? WE are not worthy of such legislation. I sent this
to my buddy in the CalOPTIMA offices and she said we have nothing like this in

OK, so you may have had to wait but you NOW have it. WE don't.

Jenny Sutherland
  That's great that after all these years he finally signed a bill helping
  diabetics of the state.. Kind of sad though that we are one of the LAST
  states to have a bill and not one of the FIRST.... Too bad we are not a
  leader on this issue.