[IP] Subject lines in email

Ok, this is a pet peeve of mine.  Would everyone PLEASE put a
subject line in their emails to the IP list?  I personally get the
digest version and I scan the subject lines that get shown at the
top of the digest to see if any topics jump out at me.  However, we
have a few people who regularly post without putting a SUBJECT in
their emails.  What a pain in the ..... well you know what. Also, the
subject can be usefull if you ever go and try to find something in
the email archives.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put a subject line in your emails.