Re: [IP] An interesting experience

I'm wondering if you've been taking too much insulin and having "silent
rebounds". This is the way -very similar anyway- I found out I didn't need
90-100 units a day. When I laid of, and still had better bgs than before, I
started to cut back and am now on less then 50 a day.

Depression, a stress, can affect us all differently. I would overeat, and my
ex-husband would eat at all.... But we'd all react differently to this
Jenny Sutherland
  - i have not bolused for any meals and have
  maintained a NORMAL Bg  (100-120) for the entire time...how can that be????

  I can understand, maybe, the stress of the interview day on Wed...it wasn't
  really that stressful, but still....but it has now continued for the next
  and half...(today if Friday)....do you think the need for insulin can be
  psychological, too??? am I bolusing too much or am I too depressed
  normally....would that have a real effect on need for insulin???

  (I am a type 2, been on pump for 6 months...I one of those really resistant
  folks - using around 90 units for basal/day and divide cho by 2 for
  boluses...so around 200 units per day of insulin...normally)

  any thoughts would be appreciated - because my thought is that maybe I'm
  really depresed now and that maybe I need change and that that might
  my need for insulin...but I have never thought that before...