[IP] Re: pre-filled insulin

Faith wrote:

<<What my disetronic rep told me is that they are making cartridges for the
d-tron and separate different size cartridges that fit the h-tron.
They are not the same cartridge.>>

My rep told me that Disetronic has contracted with a pharmacist to pre-fill
the H-Tron cartridges.  The cartridges are the same ones the H-Tron has
always used.  You have to send Disetronic a prescription for insulin and
when you order cartridges, they will come to you filled.  I believe he also
told me you would get a one-month supply at a time.  Anyone with questions
about this, should contact Disetronic @ 1-800-280-7801 or call your rep.