[IP] Re: power of choice people

In a message dated 1/12/01 9:54:51 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have decided to switch from the H-tron to the D-tron and was told that i
> would receive it the beginning of January.  I know that it is only Jan. 12
> (i'm alittle anxious), but i was wondering if anyone else who decided to
> switch and has already received their new pump already?

I was anxious about mine too so I called disetronic to ask yesterday.
They told me that power of choice dtron's are going out the end of the month
or the beginning of feb.  When your local Disetronic rep receives yours they
are supposed to call each of us and set up a time for training on it.
That's what they told me, hope it is right.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000