Re: [IP] More signs you're testing your bgs too often....

 My son's endo, who happens to be THE BEST ENDO IN THE WORLD...has told me
that he thinks we are testing too much too.  I worry because poor Josh's
little fingers are looking pretty ratty but it is Josh himself who insists on
testing more often.  He is becoming more sensitive to highs and lows (a good
thing at age 9) and so he wants to see if he is correct.  Also our endo wants
'his kids' to be treated as 'normal' as possible so that is why he doesn't
want excessive testing.

mom to Josh