RE: [IP] Re:

I actually got mine through a site that caters to children. Since I carry my
medical information on me I didn't feel the need to pay Medic-Alert for an
ugly braclet.

The website that sells it is http://www.missbrooke.com/  .  I actually
learned about this site on this list a little more then a year ago.  Mine is
the original Gold CareBear says 'Diabetes - Insulin Pump' but it could fit
more then that.  For a young child you might want his name, your phone
number, and diabetes mentioned on it.  I got the short chain and never take
it off.  I have had it more then a year and it looks the same as it did the
day I got it.  This includes showering, sleeping, swimming, etc. with it on.

-- Sherry
(Who also got a silver Watch Dawg for variety)  :)