RE: [IP] Re:

Contact Medic-Alert in California (www.medicalert.org) .  I feel they are
the best for this type of thing.  A bracelet would probably be the best way
to go, since it's so visible to everyone.  they keep records on what
medication you are taking, the Doctors name and number, along with who to
call in an emergency.  Small fee ($15) per year, but it's well worth it.

David
Who's been wearing one for 13 years)