Re: [IP] TGIF CHATS for 1/12/01

Pumpers & Friends,
    Sorry, I'm going to ER NOW , I started new meds this Monday...I think itchange now my blood works I'm bleeding so GF is taking me to hospital ..... SORRY  you can talk about me in chat

              Rodney
email @ redacted wrote:
>      Its that time again chatters. For this morning at 9am EST, Rodney will
be your host (thanks Rodney) but I will be back later tonight for the 9pm
EST chat.  So see you sometime today and like Rodney says........
                           SMILE AND BE HAPPY!!
. Here is the chat
shortcut, just enter the name you signed up for IP with and then the
password pumper  http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
Pump Huggsss...........Dauna