Re: [IP] Weight gain ;-<

I have to agree with Susan.  I gained 7 lbs the first 3 months on the pump -
probably because I felt like I could eat anything I wanted to.  I have now
adjusted to the pump and and gone back to reality.  Sure - I can eat anything I
want but will pay the price - weight gain!  I have almost lost the 7 lbs now and
it just feels great to have the freedom to know I CAN eat anything - if I choose
to!

Gail