[IP] msg for Joan

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #779

In a message dated 1/10/2001 6:44:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Donuts >>
Krispy Kremes are coming to town!

I just heard that Krispy Kremes  is going to open a store in my town. YEA,
YEA! Joan

Hi Joan and others who might be guilty of this too:  Can you PLEEEEASE  put
a subject in your posts?  It gets very confusing when there is none, and
sometimes we have to read the entire pasted post before we know what its
about.  It can get a bit aggravating.
Thank you, its appreciated if you will do this for us.