[IP] Re: bracelette

  It is VERY important that he wear something at all times.  Especially as a
child.  Josh was 5 when dxd and we got him one right away.  Sure at  first it
seems a bit bulky but they grow fast and this is not a problem for long.
Then Josh thought he wanted to try a necklace but he had to take it off at
night (choking hazard) and would forget it the next day so now he has that ID
tag hanging on his backpack for school (9 y.o) and he likes his bracelet.  I
have the company name/address if you want to write me for it!

mom to Joshua