  My son Joshua is nine,  He is VERY skinny also.  He has just started
letting me use the top part of his hiney instead of his tummy.   Now that is
the only place he wants me to do it.  We swtiched from Dis Tenders (same as
Sils) and now use MMs sof-set micros with the serter.  So much better.  And
using the hiney is giving Josh the best numbers since going on the pump over
a year ago...No Kidding!!!  Josh is now finally stating to actually gain a
little weight in this past month which is good to see and he feels so much
better too!

mom to Joshua