On 11 Jan 2001, at 20:06, email @ redacted wrote:
> We have been having a lot of trouble lately with my daughter's sites going
> bad in 1 or 2 days. She uses the soft serter  and we are waiting for some
> micro's to arrive to see if this solves the prob. She is pretty thin and has
> gotten thinner since starting the pump last spring so we thought the shorter
> tubes might work better on her. Any thoughts?  at this time she is not
> agreeable to the silhouette so we thought we would try the micros before
> fighting with her to try the silhouettes. She is 11 1/2, hormonal (!) and
> only uses her stomach for sites (which could also be her prob.) Also, she is
> pumping with Humolog.
> I would love to hear some opinions or suggestions.  Thanks, Laurie

I use the micros and when I get a good outer thigh site, it's a really
GOOD site.  Better than tummy.  Then again, I have full female
development and thus have some "saddlebags".  I can't remember
back to age 11 and whether I had any of that female-type fat
developed.  Although I suspect I didn't, since I was a flat-chested-
hipless skinny little thing til well into my 20's....... and only slightly
less so now.

I seem to do best when I can "pinch an inch"--which doesn't leave
me very many sites.