Re: [IP] Big Weight Problems

I actually lost about 25 or 30 lbs when I started pumping, attributed mostly
to not having to eat every few hours whether I was hungry or not, and also
because I was being extremely careful with carb counts and really watching
what I was eating.  I did gain some of the weight back as I started splurging
and such, but not near as much as I had lost!  I know that in the first week
or so, there were some days that I just was enjoying not having to eat!

I would not let that fear stop you from pumping!

aka Mouse