[IP] Re: Fast take meter

email @ redacted Said:

 <<< The FastTake takes much MUCH less blood than, say, One Touch
 Profile, but it needs more than I can get from my forearm too (and
 needs more than FreeStyle does). >>

Cory's CDE said if you want to use the FastTake on your forearm you must use
the purple lancets that come with it.>

My experience is

1. You can not get enough blood from your forearm for the FastTake
2. You have a better chance of getting enough blood with the older, larger
(duller?) blue lancets than you do with the newer, smaller purple micro