Re: [IP] 2 abstracts

In a message dated 1/11/01 7:23:28 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > RESULTS: Of the 12,525 surveys that were distributed, 802 (6.4%) were
 > returned.
 lordy!  only 6% responded???  How disappointing!  I don't know if
 that's generally considered to be a good or bad response rate in
 the world of researchers, but dang!  Seems awfully low to me! >>

But they asked that only the people who have diabetes respond. They sent it
to the entire group (both DM and non-DM). So it may not be a low response

Jan and Elvis