RE: [IP] "time of the month" question

Thanks, ladies!

This morning I did a "temporary basal rate increase" to 150%
of usual, and so far the results have been good. I'm checking
frequently, of course.

My endo isn't watching my basal rates like a hawk, by the way.
I convinced him that I knew what I was doing, and he said that
as long as I check my blood sugar frequently when I make a
change, and as long as I update him when I come in for my
appointments, I don't have to consult him about changes in my
basal rates.

/Janet L.