Re: [IP] Re: Blood donations

My hubby is on several meds and he was allowed to donate blood.  I don't think
taking meds prevents donation of blood.
I can't give blood because of health problems that would be dangerous to me if
I were to give blood.
So others in my family give instead. If I had a choice of living and having a
few meds in me for a few days until the body gets rid of them ( meds leave the
body) or dying from lack of blood I would happily take your blood.
email @ redacted